Record your resting heart rate and weight to evaluate your fitness to train. Fitness to train can be evaluated based on an increase in resting heart rate, or a decrease in weight. A trend of increasing resting heart rate can also be identified across a series of measurements. The recorded data can be graphed, emailed as a .CSV or managed locally on the iPhone. A timer is available for manually taking your pulse, if a heart rate monitor is not available.
The parameters for the warnings are:
- No Training: Change in resting heart rate by amount in settings (default +10bpm) since the last measurement.
- No Training: Change in weight by amount in settings (default -1kg/-2lbs) since the last measurement, in the last two days or less.
- Light Training or Rest: Consistent change in resting heart rate by amount in settings (default +10bpm) over multiple past measurements.
Now allows Bluetooth Low Energy (LE) Heart Rate Monitors to send resting heart rate direct to the application.
- iOS 5 or later
- Bluetooth LE enabled device (iPhone 4S or iPad 3rd Generation)
- Bluetooth LE enabled Heart Rate Monitor. Tested with the Polar H7 Bluetooth Smart Heart Rate Sensor
New in version 1.0.1
- Resolves an issue in locales that used a decimal separator other than a point (e.g. South Africa) that causes the error “The resting heart rate and weight cannot be zero” even with valid values.
- Displays decimal separator based on locale.
New in version 1.0.2
- Resolve graph view crashing with no data.
- Update date if resuming from background.
New in version 1.0.3
- Separate Resting Heart Rate and Weight graphs.
- Provide a trend line using simple linear regression.
- Use higher resolution for graph data providing a more detailed graph.
- Clean up re-used cell accessoryType.
New in version 1.0.4
- Resolve crash on timer start.
New in version 1.0.5
- Add 14 day period to graph selections.
- Add a Review in iTunes item.
- Add key to graph.
- Resolve day caculation error in trend line.
New in version 1.0.6
- Add combined heart rate and weight graph.
New in version 1.0.7
- Combined Heart Rate & Weight graph is now a dual axis chart.
- Swipe left or right to move between the settings and main view.
New in version 1.0.8
- Combined Heart Rate & Weight graph now has correct weight scaling.
New in version 1.1.0
- Connects to Bluetooth Low Energy (LE) Heart Rate Monitors.
- Localisation in Chinese, Spanish, French, German, Russian and Japanese.